dude, i've so much wrath pala hehe. at this point in time, i guess. hindi naman definitive ini. saka quiz quiz-an lang. :)
The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com
heeheeehee. kala ko gluttony ang una ko. especially after super-super-stuffing myself with the most delicious lamb and roast beef i tasted in my life last night. grabeh the australians really have a knack for tasty treats. yummy. but their wine still sucks a bit. sayang, dapat nag-beer ako. baka better sila sa beer.
australian day kahapon. upfi representation kami as usual. sayang at nagsabay siya sa indian day. mas colorful sana yun. next year.
kala ko nagsawa na ko kakapunta sa mga ganitong embassy day functions, di pa pala. not when they can serve more delicious food every year. saka it's always nice to observe people who attend these functions. alam mo naman ako, people-watcher. interesting indeed.
sabagay, depende nga sa emba yun. dati kasi, we always had a steady invite during bastille day, france's national holiday. i go there for the wine and cheeses. food minsan. but the peeps there are really sooooo... soooo... basta i don't like going to french thingies anymore. as much as possible. if i can help it. spanish pa keri. i like looking at the large paella lutuan there. kakaiba. :)
eto naman kyut. again, not a fixed thang.
|This Is My Life, Rated|
|Take the Rate My Life Quiz|
hmm, i wonder where i would be now if i slept around to boost my career. :) baka tumataginting na 10 points yang finance ko.
sorry, just a random thought. currently listening to the EVITA soundtrack kasi and nasa song na ko nung si evita eh slept her way to earning a career on radio. goodbye and thank you whoever. hehe. just a thought baga.
hmm, not too late to begin that, anyway nyehehehe. ching! you kidding? eh nun ngang nagpi-pitch kaming friends ng script sa regal, some DOM dude asked me maliciously "gusto mong mag-artista na lang?" my reaction shot? tumataginting na hindeeeeeeh sabay takbo sa labas. needless to say, we didn't get our scripts optioned.
hay. don't ask anymore. 'ika nga ni eva p.
hahahaha nakakatawa ito kahit nonsense.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on libay!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat libay, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in libay!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten libay.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed libay would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields.
- India tested its first nuclear libay in 1974.
- Libay can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than libay!
- If the annual Australian libay crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make libay.
strange! pero funny yung number 2 hahahahahaa! yes honeys, there is absolutely no danger in swimming after you eat libay hahahaha. unless you eat libay while swimming hahahahahahaha. hambastus!
and yes, if you lie on your back with your legs stretched, it is impossible to sink into libay! pero golly, this is such an advanced exhibitionist-type tribade position hahahahahahaha! hambastuuuuuus!
isa na lang. yes, it takes more than 500 peanuts to make libay exhausted. hahahahahahha. tangeeeenaaa wala ko magawa.
hay nakuh mga byaning lang makakagets siguro nitoh hahahahaha. i crack myself up man.