27 November 2013

Fabulous-er and fabulous-er

Yung I think my life just became more fabulous than it already is heheh. All because of yesterday's event. Kaka-high pa rin! Kakatuwa ang mga kaganapan. Kahit pamilyar na ang mga insights, may napi-pick up at napi-pick up ka pa rin kahit papaano. And then there's the chance of reworking it and bringing it to the next level. Kaya nakaka-excite.

Anyway photo essay is da way!

So kahapon naligaw ako sa event na ito. Charut! Well, not really. Bunga na ito ng kaka-meeting at kaka-meeting sa Ortigas lately. Rappler.Com and Pantene launched the #WHIPIT campaign, yeh as in whip it gud! hehe. It's like a women empowerment chenelyn campaign ng brand. Itong major forum is the start. It will run up to six months. And I'll be stepping in to help Rappler with the campaign's content. So yes, tadaaaah! New raket hehe. Of course I'll be pulling in my BFF superfriend K who's in the poster na tumambad sakin sa event hehe. Ayan, bongz ang mga biyaning! Kami nah!
 
 Bossing Maria speaks. 

 
The forum featured women from different walks of life eklavu. Nice to reconnect with fellow UP Masscomm alumni Samira. Nagkonsulta din ako dati sa kanya about portraying Muslim children when I was still writing scripts for GMA7 dati. Chikahan galore muna kami sa tabi before it started.



At eto ang "pasaway row" hahaha I completely forgot that the forum was being aired live sa website livestreaming! Kulitan pa naman kami ng kulitan sa hirit ni Ms. Marilen! Hahaha ang fun lang! Somebody from my Twitter tropa caught me being caught on cam as I unleashed my queer question and said na isali kaming lesbiyana sa chikahan dahil nga...nagsha-shampoo rin kami hihihi. Among other things. Ako na ang quotable quote of the day! Hahaha!

Ms. Marilen formerly of UNICEF is a hoot to ka-chika with sobra. We speak the same kawomenan language, is why. Pasaway din mga tanong ni ati! I was like "shet sana di ako masisante after this" hahahaha. Aba eh lalo naman yata kaming minahal ni bossing. So yeh, Ms. Marilen and I are stepping in as consultants, but in different projects.



Glad to spot another kawomenan friend, pretty Jean, featured in the campaign. I have such fabulous friends aney? They're like all over hihi. Birds of the same feather, I figure. Devah?



At minahal ko na si G Toengi after hearing her thoughts hehe especially on letting her kids play with any toy regardless of its gender implications. I might be working with her closely on this campaign as well. Sana matuloy. Winner si ati. Cute pa hahaha ako na inspired! #alamna #dykewoes lang ang peg ko hahaha.



 Sa mga salitang iyan, nasaan ka diyan? Hagupit!


At siyempre, impromptu #Silverbelles chikahan ang naganap after the forum. Isang tweet/bbm ka lang, atak atak na, for more! Wine and recap lang ang peg. And other plannings. Glad to have my reliable lezfriends around me during these times. Iba talaga 'pag mga ka-wavelength mo ang kausap mo eh. Madaling magkaintindihan. Buti na lang marami tayo niyang supply, mula sa iba't ibang larangan pa. More perspectives, more insights.


Panalo lang ang Tuesday, aney? Hehe. Exciting lalo na ang mga weeks na paparating. Still, ever so thankful to the universe for such many wonderful blessings. What you give out there, you will also receive. I'm glad kindness pays much better. 

Dami pang adventures na bago. More soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment