10 September 2011

going offline


In the middle of a busy busy week but a news item suddenly made me stop and stare at the clouds again...and ponder.

An online friend and contact, AJ Matela, just passed away. All so sudden a news. And I thought he was on his way to recovery, as he documented his ordeal about his sickness and stuff. Too bad he didn't make it.

He ran the blog Bakla Ako, May Reklamo? or in English, I'm Gay, Got a Problem with That? The local lgbtq blogosphere just lost one important voice.

This bit of news makes me think that life truly is short. So no more dilly-dallying. Just do what you can and exert every effort. Nothing is wasted along the way anyway, since whatever lessons you pick up on your journey would always be great fuel to the fire that will next propel your journey towards a different or farther direction.

In short, let's keep moving, folks. Like what they sang in Rent, there's no day but today.

Life is short. Go live it.

I will. I am.


No journey ends. Like what Semisonic sang,
every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
(somewhere in GenSan/ August 2011 photo by Ned)



No comments:

Post a Comment