20 April 2008

10 things you chorva about moi

da libay was tagged by da lensky so ito nah! hehe :P

  • Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
  1. I collect nice notebooks. as in kuwaderno ha. paper products kumbaga, preferably handmade and not the mass produced type, like the ones they sell sa duntog store in baguio (buhay pa ba to?). i feel kasi na malapit na silang ma-extinct. e i heart notebooks pa naman.
  2. I blog to help me fall asleep. i also play computer games to help me fall asleep. ang weird no? e ganun e.
  3. I once had a "mild word spat" with kuh ledesma. but that's another blog entry. and no, it's not about monique wilson hehehe. ching! basta. kasalanan ni ka pete lacaba yun. hahaha nangdamay! in fairness, i miss her republic of malate venue.
  4. I used to watch an average of 4 films in a week. ngayon parang goodluck kung maka-4 films a month ako. dunno why.
  5. I wanted to be an astronaut when i was small. seriously. unlike my sister kasi who's more interested in studying the underwater world a la marine bio mode, ako gusto ko outer space. but lo and behold, pinagpalit ko ang NASA sa Star Wars. and the rest is history...
  6. Ang dami kong ginagawa lately, sabi nga nila (turo, admin, sulat, sulat pa, thesis, workshop, sulat ulit, direk minsan). pero surprisingly, it doesn't feel that way hehehe. pramis! talaga lang.
  7. I need to drink a glass of water before going to bed. to ward off chenelyns. basta.
  8. I can't leave the house without taking a bath.
  9. I once entertained the thought of auditioning/applying for UP Rep (theater org) during my freshman year. but when my classmate who was applying came to class wearing a bahag and memorizing francis m's rap (he was a diehard metalhead and hated rap), i changed my mind. not to mention may stage fright ang lola mo. noon.
  10. Pinagtatawanan o dinededma ko lang ang mga taong nagagalit, naninira o nang-aaway sa akin. kadalasan kasi, sila naman ang nakakarma in the future e. karmic retribution works, baby, so be careful -- the universe is watching! >:P

i'm tagging ANGIE, OCA-PROGAY, INDI (kung di ka pa na-tag), AVIE, BENG-REKORIDA, SARAH (para magkalaman ang blogs niyo hehehe), XE, OVIE, GERMAINE, ARLENE-LOKNLOL.
GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment