it's good friday but it's not a vacation-type holy week. next week, we face the most toxic part of the end of second sem stuff. so i'll be absent and high. don't mind me if you say hi and i don't reply. that means i am stressed at work. it's not you; it never was. nothing personal. those who don't get this by now, well, won't probably get it anytime anyway. blah. not my loss.
now's the only time i found myself a bit rested and alone here at home. the liquids were here yesterday and we spent the night meeting meeting meeting away. the future looks bright in some areas.
oh yeah, one very happy bit of news made me jump jump jump earlier, prompting my nearly-adopted kid to ask what gives, but in a polite manner. i waited for his mom to wake up to tell her the good news. we are both so happy about it.
no, i'm not pregnant. charot! asa pa. hehe :P
as the two sped off in the sunset, literally, i went up and looked outside the windows. the house still smelled of smoke but i don't mind. sometimes, it's like that. most times, incense smoke fills it, too, that my girlfriend asked if i smoked a lot here. not really; only when i drink, c'est tout. ever since i wanted to keep the weight down through the workout mode, i cut down a bit on that department -- except when stress levels are high.
and high they are sometimes, especially when dealing with morons, imbeciles and stupid idiots who don't understand a thing at work. i hate people who think and ACT like they're the center of the universe. don't they know how the cosmos works? hi, i'm libay linsangan copernicus, here to dislodge your outdated theorem. stupida gaga.
buti na lang i subscribe to tenets of buddhism and i believe in karma. lintik lang ang walang karmic retribution. most things are on the up side and no idiot will ruin that for me. intiendes tonta?
finally, was able to check out the pool area of this place. we tested the waters, so to speak (pun intended) and it proves to be a good alternative for something i want to do. good, good. things will really be on the up and up here in this place.
as a good friend said some nights ago, "ang sarap umuwi, ano?"
oh yeah, you can never imagine.
another good friend complimented the rainbow room. she got the ideas of what it is about. yet another good friend said it had an artistic feel/vibe to it kasi. that somehow solidified what i have been thinking all along. buti na lang.
salamat, mga mare.
kaya pala nagtatae na naman ako. ng mga istorya.
for more muni-muni, nakaw survey from lia muna. and i'll see some of you tomorrow.
1. What do you think of the most when you are alone?
-- no particular thing na umuulit-ulit pero i usually think of stuff that recently happened and assess and reassess and reassess them to no end. my brain needs an off switch.
2. When it is a rainy night, what do you do most of the time?
-- try to stay home or stay put. no sense getting wet
3. When was the last time you were out?
-- that night we went to mdc only to find out it was closed, and we made a tour of several metros to find a decent place like it that's still open. wotta nyt
4. What do you do when you see a full moon?
-- appreciate it and give respect. la luna è mio dio
5. Would you rather swim in the lake or dive in the ocean?
-- magtampisaw lang kahit saan is good enough
6.What would be the best partner of a good cup of coffee?
-- in my twenties, it used to be a stick of yosi. now in my thirties, it's a bunch of peaceful thoughts
7. If you'll ask yourself a question now, what would it be?
-- how come you don't want to sell your soul for big bucks?
8. If certain things in your life will fall apart, what will you do?
-- try to pick the pieces and move on
9. Favorite month/s?
-- my birthday month, and months with bonuses hehe
10. When your friends forget you, what will you do?
-- kebs! di hindi ko pala sila friend. duh
11. Do you talk to yourself?
-- oh yes most of the time
12. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
-- super sarap sisig ni rey sa pag-ibig pasig hehehe adik ako e sobra
13. I or you?
14. Ever cried for something stupid?
15. Your definition of sexy?
-- can be found in this survey answer hehe
16. Do you think you're sexy?
-- oo naman. i think i'm hot, too. yes, i am god's gift to women. hahahahahahaaha naha-high ako. huy joke lang ito ha. baka seryosohin ng mga engot diyan hahahahaha!
17. First thing you do after watching a movie?
-- asess whether it worked for me or not
18. Can you last two days without a bath?
-- ay no. di nga ko makalabas ng bahay na di naliligo e
19. Most common words in your house.
-- ay puke!
20. The last lie you told your parents?
-- um, may ginagawa pa ko, mamaya na kayo pununta... hehehe. actually, totoo naman ito. di ko lang sinabi kung ano hehehe. censored e.
21. Still go to the mall with your parents?
-- minsan pero with my mom lang naman e. kami lang mahilig mamasyal
22. Are you brand conscious?
-- i am conscious of brands that work and are reliable
23. Ever fell in-love?
24. where are you?
-- in the blue room
25. Is it in you to kill someone?
-- yes, especially when highly motivated
26. Daydream a lot?
-- yuh. pambalanse ito ng self-check
27. Happy with your life?
-- contented is more like it. happy kasi can come and go pero mas nagtatagal ang contentment
28. The most touching movie you've watched?
-- jusme i am a film enthusiast. mahaba ang sagot diyan ati
29. When did you last cry?
-- some weeks ago. out of sheer and utter frustration over an idiot
30. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
-- soft bread
31. What do you want in your life right now?
-- an atm bank account that doesn't run out of money
32. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
-- may hidden umbrella somewhere
-- orange one
34. Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
-- my girlfriend
35. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
36. Do you dance?
37. Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
-- no and thank heavens!
38. Something you just don't understand?
-- why some people do not know how to listen and understand the information they are absorbing
39. What is the last thing someone bought you?
-- i can't remember. undies? jacket last xmas
40. Do you trust people easily?
-- i used to but i've wisened up
41. What are you proud of?
-- that i've remained credible in the networks i circulate in throughout the years
42. When you sleep do you dream about heroin addicts?
43. Do you care what others think about you?
-- only to see if i am still on the right track
44. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
-- if it becomes legal, i could consider it
45. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
-- new opportunities smiling at me
46. Do you plan on moving in the next year?
-- i just settled here. i ain't going nowhere. and for more of that, watch out for the next issue of yapak travel magazine :) uuuy nag-plug na hehehe :P