02 February 2012

goldfish in the privacy of bowls do it

It's hard to leave one month and welcome another if you're not feeling too fine.

Been battling this nasty cough since last weekend and it was a struggle to get through classes this week because of it. Kamusta naman ang kumahol-kahol sa gitna ng lecture, hane. And to top it off, I can't seem to find a rest period for it! That was supposed to be today, but I opted to help out a friend and grant a TV interview which will air this Saturday (hah, welcome to the world of super-rushed deadlines!). And then that's that. Will take it easy for now until the weekend. I hope this really lets up.

But in the meantime, I've also been feeling great, in other aspects. And since someone reminded me that this is, after all, the month of hearts -- something I've been cynical about these past years (decades?) -- let's just get back to the loving mode since, after all, life is short to be negative all the time.

As Alanis waltzed in De-Lovely, let's just fucking do it.

Alright then, let's.

And Cole Porter, you da man! Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment