26 July 2010

enjoying the Friday night habit

I'm actually having a lot of fun in my new "habits" this semester and they all involve media work.

The one I'm enjoying is this Friday night chikahan with my two good friends who are also my co-teachers sa Film Institute. Napapayag ko silang samahan ako sa isang radio talk show aired over our college radio station DZ
UP 1602AM. It's a film review show and we're just having so much fun doing it.


During the pilot broadcast (09July)
where we dissected Toy Story 3.



It takes us more than an hour to talk about films, so imagine the way we cram inside the booth when we only have like 50 minutes or so of talk time. Still, it's fun. We're getting used to it, and we hope more people listen. Hindi lang siya sa Manila AM band, worldwide din because of the live streaming website thingie. Click the show's site na lang to look at the chorva there.

During the second episode where
we discussed the recently concluded
Cinemalaya 2010 sa CCP.


So yes, I am now a radio talk show host hehe. Aliw, teh. Kinig kayo, tell me what you think hehe. My mother said I use the word "actually" a lot. Hmm gotta change that.

Another fun habit is my new writing gig for POC. They established an LGBT channel and I volunteered to be one of the writers. My articles are archived here sa Culture Popper site ko. check 'em out.


Ang saya! I just wished these gigs were paying ones, or paid more hehe. But I dunno, I guess it's okay because I'm happy doing them, e. That's the most important thing lang naman, I guess...

So I'll be back with more blogging chuva as soon as this month is over. Dami lang karaketang napasukan kaya busy ang moda ng lola niyo.


No comments:

Post a Comment