pampaantok lang. at pangtesting nitong new optical mouse na binili ko. it works naman.
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
-- shet sana walang pasok...
2. What did you do last night?
-- supervised the edit of the second episode in a row of lovely day. huwaaaah. masaya naman. mabilis ang editor namin e. dahil dun, napa-lechon dinner ako! waaaaah...
3. What is the most important part of your life?
-- my career and my arts combined. i guess.
4. What would you rather be doing right now?
-- um, having sex? yes, it's that time of the month
5. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
-- yes. fall in love with a man. what was i thinking!
6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
-- one too many times it seems that i wonder if there is a sign at my upper back that says "saksak dito" sabay turo ng arrow
7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
-- hm, parang wala pa naman...
8. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
-- age ain't nothin' but a numbah, sabi nga ni aaliyah (sumalangitnawa) so yes, i did and i still will; age is not the barometer of a person's maturity kasi, at least in this country!
9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
-- oo naman ano bah
wait, nine lang to a. oh well.
EIGHT WHO’S: 1. Who was the last person you saw?
-- the guard at the lobby greeting me "good evening mam"
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
-- what kind? kung beso, my mom. kung the censored kind, my ex. hm come to think of it, i miss that with us kasi we really had one heck of a physical chemistry happenin'. oh well.
3. Who was the last person you texted??
-- a friend and co-worker
4. Who was the last person you called?
-- my mom ata
5. Who was your first crush?
-- i dunno. some cute person sa kalye namin.
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
-- my katrabaho friend
7. Who is the last person you freaked out on?
-- that would be mari, i guess hahahaha last saturday night when we were talking about neurotic people in da neighborhood. sorry mare!
8. Who did you last hug?
-- a friend who was consoling me and whom i was also consoling back.
SEVEN WHEN’S: 1. When was your last shower?
-- hours ago.
2. When did you last see your mom?
-- nung isang araw
3. When was your last time you saw your dad?
-- same time
4. When did you last change clothes?
-- pagkaligo. nubah!
5. When was the last time you cried?
-- hay naku... sometimes when it hits me how easily i was trashed and pshed away, it starts. labo no?
6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
-- nakalimutan ko na. sabado nga dapat pero iniwan ko na sila dun after i rescued the day! hahaha! really, man. it takes a lesbian to rescue a gay guy. hahahaha! chos.
7. When did you last listen to music?
SIX WHERE’S: 1. Where does your best friend live?
-- depende. sino'ng best friend. ngayon, ako lang yun e.
2. Where did you last go?
-- sa gateway to buy this mouse
3. Where did you last hang out?
-- i can't remember. sa riverbanks pa ata, to get drunk, with my friend marnie as she listens to yet another story of heartbreak. hay... shet. marns di ka pa ba nagsasawa?
4. Where did you go to school?
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
-- my condo. it's my sanctuary.
6. Where did you sleep last night?
-- sa kama ko
FIVE DO’S/DOES: 1. Do you like someone right now?
-- yes. me.
2. Do they like you too?
-- i think i like me so yes
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
-- yes. brad pitt. only a woman version. then i'll get to fuck all the beautiful women who want me heheheheh. chos. wine speaking.
4. Do you know the muffin man?
-- i know the muff muncher! ako! hahaha! salamat sa SUGAR RUSH for the term, at kay LIZZIE THE LEZZIE (google this! kakatawa siya hehe)
5. Does the future scare you?
-- not really. i look forward to it, actually, being a sci-fi fanatic
FOUR WHY’S: 1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
-- because she's cool and gorgeous and wow, what a catch! hahahahaha!
2. Why did you get a friendster
-- because i think my generation always finds itself at the throes of these new innovations so we try it out just to see what it has to offer. like when blogging began in the late 1990s, we, being writers, latched on to it, and being communicators, we also tried out this cellphone and texting thing, and of course email. laging ganun e. so same with this social networking thingie.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
-- because my mommy liked the star of franco zeffirelli's ROMEO AND JULIET, that 1970 or 1969 ata film which starred olivia hussey as juliet. oh god, does this mean i am bound to have starcrossed lovers my whole life?????????? punyeta ngayon ko lang naisip ang association a. hm... although i don't think i want to live in a shakespearean tragedy forever. i wanna be in a coen brothers comedy film na!
4. Why are you doing this survey?
THREE IF’S: 1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
-- i really want to fly. mahal ang plane ticket e.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
-- yes. i'd change the fact that i was introduced into the lesbian world by my first girl ex. i wanted my first lesbian relationship to be happier than that. and she was so not worth it. sobra. sana sa iba na lang ako na-intro dito "properly" baga. at sinabi ko talaga sa kanya yun. tameme siya. hahahaha!
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
-- one thing lang? okay, my library. more time to read. yey!
TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S: 1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
-- depende sa motibo pero baka hindi rin... at least majority of them. siguro sa isa lang. the rest can die. as if i care.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
-- yes of course. huwag lang nya ko ibe-break afterwards kasi ako naman ang magshe-shave ng buhok niya everywhere! sige lang!
ONE LAST QUESTION: 1. Are you happy with your life right now?
-- contented is more like it, as i always say